Custom Work Process
We take pride in our Custom Work Process and want you to be in the know every step of the way. Below are details of what to expect.
To begin your custom piece:
1. Email your ideas to email@example.com
2. JDJ will collaborate with you on the final design.
3. Once we agree on a plan and design direction, JDJ will email an estimate for the project along with an invoice. Fifty percent of the estimate is due prior to starting the custom order. This deposit is nonrefundable.
4. You will need to sign and return the invoice along with a 50% deposit in the form of a credit card authorization. Both of these will serve as an agreement for the commissioned work. It is also an agreement to the full estimate. If at any point we realize that the price may exceed the estimate, you will be notified.
5. After receiving your signed invoice and deposit, you will be notified on a estimated completion date. Most orders take 2-3 weeks to complete.
6. Once your custom piece is ready, you will be sent photos of the final piece along with the final price due. This will be charged to your authorized credit card.
7. Your custom piece will be shipped Priority Mail with full insurance.
8. Custom pieces cannot be returned. Customer will not hold JDJ liable for any broken, cracked or damaged materials in the shipping process. A claim will need to be filed with the Post Office in the event of damage or theft.