Happy first day of June! Summer is right around the corner and with that I am ready to make my seasonal bucket list of things I would like to do in the next few months.
1. Spend days on end at Baby Beach in Dana Point and watch Nicholas in the water splashing around.
2. Plant a garden, though I am still up in the air whether it will be herbs or flowers.
3. Host a backyard dinner party.
4. Experiment with new recipes of treats and yummy cocktails, something with peach is calling my name.
5. Take Nicholas to Sea World and Old Town San Diego (and of course sample the margaritas there).
6. Drive up to Balboa Island for the day.
7. Go to all the outdoor concerts in the area.
8. Start playing tennis again.
9. Take a taco tour through Los Angeles
10. Learn to surf-or attempt it at least. :)
Are you dreaming and scheming about your summer yet? If so, I would love to hear what's on your Bucket List!